Sunday 23 June 2013

Sophie is a Star

Woof. woof, everyone

I've been having a lovely time.  To start with Peaches and Patches came to stay and they had a great time playing in the garden.  They wanted to smell all the plants and pick strawberries to eat.  We had a great time playing 'Hide and Seek' and they loved hearing the story of how Peaches and Patches Goldilocks went to visit the Three Bears

Then I had a lovely time at Cafe where I got lots of cuddles from the children and had a tasty bacon sandwich.
Everyone made a really great door hanger.  Sue made mine before we started so the children knew what to do.  Mine said 'Sophie is a Star'  which is, of course, exactly right!

Here is a picture of my craft.


I coloured the letters myself but let Sue tie the tricky bows and all the sticky glue bits as I don't like glue in my fur. It's really fun to make and you can hang it in your room or on your door afterwards.

Doggie hugs everyone
Sophie xx

Sue:  The craft is very easy.  We used a foam star, a card one would work too, and punched holes in three of the points then decorated with sticky shapes.  We used the Clarity Stamp Letter Box kit to stamp the letters onto card and then coloured them in.  We punched a hole in the top and tied to the star.
The theme of the morning was that we are all special and loved by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment