Saturday 20 July 2013

Hot and bothered

Woof, woof, everyone.

Sorry I've not blogged for a while.  I've been far too hot in all this hot weather.  It's alright for you humans, you can wear nice light clothes but I've just got my fur.  That's ok in the winter but just a doggy tad too warm in the Summer.  Fortunately my mistress doesn't like hot weather either so at least we haven't had to go for long hot walks!

So, what's been happening?  Well that new cat is starting to behave itself - only one lot of Mr Cramp's new rows of seeds have been dug up recently.  The cat next door has been coming by to have a drink out of the pond - I don't fancy that myself because the birds have been having a bath in it.  Fancy drinking bath water - doggy yeuk!

What else?  Well Andy had a fall out with Amanda because she fell off her bike in the park.  All his mates laughed at her and Andy laughed too.  She'd really hurt herself and damaged her bike and had to leave it in the park.  Andy felt a bit guilty afterwards.  When all his mates went home he took Amanda's bike back and got his dad to help him mend it.  Then he was brave enough to go round to Amanda's with the bike and say sorry.  He realised that he should have stuck up for her and helped her at the time.  I think she must have forgiven him because she wanted to give him a kiss to show that they were friends again.  Andy scarpered pretty quickly then!

Think that's all the news.  I'm looking forward to Holiday Club - only 9 more days to go!
Hope to see you there

doggy kisses
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment